Congrats go out to Nadia of We Were Damsels who won the eryn brinié giveaway! Enjoy your new necklace, scarf, and clutch!
Also, I am honored that I was chosen by Freeteyme for the Cute's Blogger Award, as well as tagged by Gunbarrel Butterfly! Thanks guys! Of course, now I have to list 10 random facts about myself and pick 10 blogs that I think are cute to pass the award on to, so much pressure! Well, here goes nothing...
1. I am completely and utterly addicted to the beach, even though the only beaches remotely close to where I live are man-made and lake-front. My dream is to one day live in a house on the beach and have bonfires and beach parties every weekend.
2. I went through a phase in my pre-teen years when I was an *nsync fanatic - once I stayed in the same hotel as them and my friend and I spent all night trolling the halls for Justin Timberlake. No luck.
3. This blog was actually started as a Winter Term Project to learn HTML and CSS. I still don't know how to write any codes, but the blog stuck!
4. I have a weakness for ridiculous pageant hair. I still really love the way my hair was done for my senior prom, I wish I knew how to style my own hair like that!
5. I love TV shows on DVD, especially the teen-drama ones from my youth like Dawson's Creek and Gilmore Girls. And I especially love that you can watch every episode of Friends on youtube!
6. I'm not sure I've ever swooned over a pair of Louboutin's - I've just never seen a pair I had to have! However, feel free to send Louboutin's to me and I'll give them a try :) lol!
7. I used to take ballet classes 7 days a week, hours at a time, and I really thought I was going to be a dancer when I grew up. But I burned out in high school, decided to take a year off, and never really got back in to it. I'd really love to start taking classes again, but I'd feel so old!
8. I also was a cheerleader freshman year of college, I was a flier so I got thrown in the air all the time. It was terrifying, I'm not sure why I wanted to do that?
9. One of my favorite college memories is the night Obama won the election and everyone ran to the town square and started celebrating. There was a makeshift marching band and dancing and drinking and it was just incredible. And no one went to their morning classes the next day!
10. I love dogs in costumes. I took this picture at the "Doggie Doo Pooch Parade". I kid you not, this festival actually exists in the town where I went to college. I swear, that town was the real-life Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls.
And now for the 10 blogs I pass this award on to! In no particular order...
- Fashion Trend Guide
- Kimberly Couzens
- Couture Carrie
- Extra Dressing on the Side
- Kenti Magazine
- Nini's Style
- Fab Blab