Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2009

NY, I Love You: Stærk F/W 09.10


Camilla Stærk is known for her dark and moody designs, but the F/W 09.10 collection by Stærk has an added sophistication about it that I love. I'm definitely feeling the mixture of sheer lace and mesh which feminize the masculine designs. Also, the aluminum floral brooches from Japanese designer Shinji Nakaba provide the perfect pop of shine on the black and white color scheme, and the leather gloves were so fun! The collection consisted of only 14 looks, but they were all flawless. Check out the whole collection here.

Sidebar: Am I wrong, or is that Fatima from America's Next Top Model (cycle 10) in that 2nd pic above? I loved her on that show, I really thought she should have won. I'm glad to see that she is still modeling, so few girls from that show can find work...


Pics from Style

3 comments :

Eli said...

it looks Chanel-ish to me!

corrie said...

It's Fatima, she was so cute at the presentation.

Ashley said...

@Corrie: thanks for the confirmation about Fatima! I'm off to read about your fashion week experiences now, I'm so jealous!