Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2008

Nine West Sale- Additional 30% Off

Nine West is currently offering an additional 30% off all sale-priced items, with free shipping on all orders over $25. It is really testing my will not to order more shoes, especially since I am so satisfied with my first order (the Cuzza boots I talk about in pretty much every post). I just have to keep reminding myself that Christmas is coming up and I should be shopping for gifts for others, not myself. Wow, that made me sound incredibly vain! Moving on, here are my picks from the sale section at Nine West, along with how much they'll come to with the extra 30% off (which is added once you go to checkout, no code needed).

Nine West Hamptonesk, $28, in black and bronze leather

Nine West Undertoe, $35, in brown and black leather


Nine West Dasolina, $49, in dark purple, black, dark green, and dark grey suede

Nine West Yung, $63, in black and silver patent

Boutique 9 Boseda, $77, in black patent

Boutique 9 Danika, $140, in dark grey and black leather

No comments :