I'm pretty exhausted right now, so I'm just going to summarize my thoughts into bullet points.
- I am becoming addicted to weardrobe.com, you have to check it out, the ladies on that site are so talented at putting together outfits, plus there are weekly contests to win $50 giftcards to stores like Urban Outfitters and American Apparel (and if you're already on weardrobe, friend me!)
- My new shoes got delivered today, Nine West Ciraco's, and I love them so so much. I also got another new pair of shoes a week or two ago, lace-up flat sandals from Target, which I also love. I have too many black sandals. But I'm sure I'll buy even more this summer.
- I saw the movie "Observe and Report" yesterday with my BF at the dollar movie theater, and wow, it was just terrible. But I've heard "The Hangover" is really funny, so we might go see that this weekend to cleanse the pallet.
- Also this weekend is my 5 year high school reunion. Have any of you gone to a high school reunion? I have no idea what to expect, I'm a little nervous about it because I haven't kept in touch with very many people from my high school. But it's a cocktail party, so the free drinks should put everyone at ease!
- I miss having long hair. Any suggestions on how to make your hair grow faster?