Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009

Fullum & Holt: Bags for Keeps!

I've never really been a handbag girl, as you have probably noticed by the lack of any bags in my outfit posts or the Currently Cravings, but every once in a while a brand catches my eye and makes me rethink my philosophy of shoes over bags. Fullum & Holt is just that brand!

Fullum & Holt is a Montreal-based leather goods company that has been around for 111 years(!). Until recently, Fullum & Holt specialized in producing leather bags and accessories for brands such as Alexander Wang and Ralph Lauren, but this year for the first time ever they are producing their own handbag line under the name Fullum & Holt, with prices ranging from $480-$720.

Creative Director Morgan Lackman is the third generation of his family to stand at the helm of the company. Lackman says that:

"The woman who carries a Fullum & Holt handbag appreciates quality. Because she is always on the go, she wants a well-made bag – but she also doesn’t want to sacrifice style for her busy schedule. So whether she’s biking to work, jetting off on a weekend trip, or going straight from the office to an evening out, we have a Fullum & Holt bag for her."
Fullum & Holt definitely has a bag for me! I've already fallen head-over-heels in love with the Messenger, the Duffel, and the Ribbed Tote (all shown below). You can check out those designs and more at the Fullum Boutique!



5 comments :

Libby said...

I have never been a handbag person myself but I love these. The messenger bag is my favorite.
XXOXOLibby
www.fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Eli said...

this already bums me out more about wanting (and not affording) a new bag!

Aline said...

I totally adore these...thanks for introducing me to them!

Anonymous said...

love these options! i've never been much of a handbag girl myself, but recently i've felt the need to invest in a good versatile and durable one.

www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

@Emmy: I'm exactly the same, I want to invest in a classic bag that I'll be able to wear season after season, and right now I'm thinking that the duffel or the messenger might be it!