Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009

What I'm Wearing: Spy vs. Six String Sales

Tee: Vintage, used to be my Dad's
Vest: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret)
Jewelry: Forever 21, Urban Outfitters

Here's another look from this past weekend, I just hung out with some friends and kept it classy. I cannot wait for summer, my legs are way too pale to be shown off like this, it is painful to see such bright whiteness. I should have warned you all to put on sunglasses before reading this post! On a completely unrelated note, I am still desperately in love with these Colin Stuart studded boots. I can't imagine more perfect shoes (well, except maybe the designer version these are "inspired" by) - thank you BF! However, I am still dreaming of those Omelle's I posted about a few days ago - I must at least see those white architectural ones in person before I die! Maybe even try them on? Until then, I will continue to swoon...

3 comments :

Sara said...

I love those boots also, wish it was warm enough here for skirts but April's still a long way off.

Ashley said...

Only 1 1/2 months to go!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Oh, I love those boots!!