Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2009

Bleached-Out Jeans: A trend you can afford to buy into

I found the best deal on bleached-out jeans at Macy's today - Grane Jeans, originally just $29.99 (cheap enough!), on sale for $19.99, then another 20% off. Check them out in the picture above - I took it with my cell phone so the color is a little off, but you get the idea. If you like the style of bleached out jeans, but don't have the time to do it yourself or want to drop too much money on a fleeting trend, these are the jeans to get. I searched all over the Macy's website and couldn't find them, so you're going to have to go to the store, but it's worth the trip for such a price. I didn't buy them, because I didn't really love how they looked on me - I think they would've looked better with my high heeled boots on - but they're definitely worth trying on if you're a fan of the style, and they have stretch in them so they're actually really comfortable. If you don't live near a Macy's or don't particularly like this style of bleached out jeans, I found a few other versions of the trend online that you can check out!


Karen Walker Runway Jean, $159 at Revolve Clothing

Marble Wash Skinny Denim Pants, $39 at Hot Topic

Kill City "The Junkie" Marble Wash Jeans, $77 at Tobi

Siwy Camilla Short, $152 at Shopbop
(love these!)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a find! Personally I think they look better on you than any of the models. Gotta love the style!

Thanks for visiting my blog and glad to find yours. Best of luck in the contest!
~Sharon

Ashley said...

Thanks for the comment, you're too sweet! And I love your blog, I'm glad to have found yours too!

WendyB said...

I think they look great on you -- you always have to try things on with the right shoes. It makes all the difference.