Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2008

Margo Morrison Rainbow Moonstone Necklace

The day I left to go home for the holidays I received my Margo Morrison necklace in the mail. It is so beautiful, I just had to share it with you all! I won it from a Gossip Girl contest on CelebStyle (check the post here) - it is the Rainbow Moonstone Necklace that Blake Lively wore on episode 2 of season 2 of Gossip Girls (of course not the same one she wore - I wonder if she got to keep hers?). Anyways, it's absolutely stunning. These pictures do NOT do it justice! The stones are white, but they reflect the colors that you're wearing such that they take on different tones in different environments. Basically, this necklace goes with absolutely everything in my closet! Also, it's really long so you can drape it around your neck in a million different ways to create a million different looks. If you would like to check out more of Margo Morrison's one-of-a-kind jewelry, click here for her website - and get ready to drool!

No comments :