Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2008

Steve Madden Picks

I'm on a shoe binge! I can't get enough of shoes right now, and I find myself at the Steve Madden site more often than any other. No where else can you find such current styles for such good prices - especially when you join their email list and get 10% off your first order! So here are some styles I'm currently craving, in order of importance of course.
Lexxa in black or grey suede, $169.95. I'm really loving studs right now, especially on shoes and belts, and these combine the two with a belt-like studded strap around a shoe! Perfection.
Slasssh in black leather, $199.95. These have a hard edge biker feel mixed with a girly peep toe, and the contrast is (I hate to say it) fierce!
Merritt in bronze, black, cognac, or pewter leather, $139.95. I know, I know, enough with the peep toes, but I love them for the fall (and if you live somewhere warm, all winter!). If your toes start to get cold, you can pair any of these with colored tights for a fresh look.
Entrap in brown or black leather, $279.95. I love the height of these, and the straps that wrap around add extra oomph to an otherwise plain boot. A nice basic to pick up that won't go out of style anytime soon, but also won't leave you looking like everyone else.

No comments :