Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Summer just began, but Fall/Winter collections like this one from Omelle are making me antsy for the cold and snow! Nicole LaFave and Cherise Angelle's Omelle shoes are back for another season, this one possibly even better than the last! The Omelle F/W 2009 collection is inspired by the designers favorite things - knitwear, pockets, and their signature hex shape. The color palette of the shoes is similar to that of their Spring collection, consisting mainly of neutrals. The duo also uses a variety of textiles and materials in their designs, including cabled knits, merino wool, felted fabric, lush bright patent, and rich suede and calf skins. The Omelle F/W 2009 collection will be in stores and online at Omelle.com by the end of August/early September - I can't wait!

4 comments :

InnyVinny said...

Omelle makes my heart skip beats!! I love their shoes.

Damsels said...

everyone of them is incredible i especially love the one at the top
right corner

Laura said...

awesome shoes♥___♥

Anonymous said...

I am so there. I love the collection you picked for these fabulous boots! Can't wait to buy a new pair this year! Thanks for sharing lovely post!