Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2009

Gossip Girl: Real NYC Stories Revealed + Dove!

I know I'm not alone when I say that it would be my dream to live the life of Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl. Living in a deluxe multiple-floor apartment on the Upper East Side, dating a dude who owns his own company at 17 and rides around in a limo, and having a mother who is a clothing designer all seems pretty ideal to me. But of course I know that it's just a TV show, no one really lives like that, right? Wrong! Dove has partnered with Gossip Girl to present "Gossip Girl: Real NYC Stories Revealed", featuring women who truly live the Gossip Girl life! As you can imagine, I am green with envy. The four women featured are:
  • Chrissie Miller: fashion designer and founder of the Sophomore apparel brand
  • Faythallegra Coleman: emerging Brooklyn-based filmmaker and writer
  • Dani Stahl: style director for Nylon magazine, jewelry designer and “IT” girl
  • Lara Meiland-Shaw: co-founder of a Lara Hélène Bridal Atelier and philanthropist
If you feel like drooling with envy (like I am right now), you can watch the profiles of each of these women at CWTV.com.

How does Dove tie in to all this? Like "Gossip Girl: Real NYC Stories Revealed",
"Dove Go Fresh is inspired by today’s real-life 20-something women who are more accomplished and independent than ever, pursuing and attaining significant achievements before turning 30. However, this race to achieve success is keeping many of them from fully enjoying their hard-earned accomplishments. Dove wants to give these women a fresh perspective and help them recognize a wider definition of success and ultimately feel beautiful. Dove Go Fresh is a fragrance-driven product collection now offered in four deliciously fragrant variants and available in beauty bar and body wash, deodorants and matching body mists. The Dove Go Fresh collection is available in food, drug, club, mass and club retailers."
I have tried out the nectarine and white ginger Dove Go Fresh bodywash and oh my gosh, best scent ever! I'm usually a Bath & Body Works girl, but Dove is infinitely more moisturizing, and everytime I catch a wiff of the nectarine smell I'm put in a summer state of mind. Dove Go Fresh comes in three other scents - clean waterlily and fresh mint, sparkling grapefruit and lemongrass, and crisp cucumber and calming green tea - but I definitely recommend the nectarine and white ginger! And if you do want to try it out, be sure to click here first and get a $1 off coupon.

No comments :