Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2009

Currently Craving: Free People Convertible Harem Pants + More

Chie Mihara Platform Boots
Silence & Noise Satellite Moto Vest
Dolce Vita Hamilton Open-Toe Boots
Free People Convertible Harem Pants


This Currently Craving was inspired by the Free People Convertible Harem pants that I need to complete my wardrobe. Everything else I would just use in addition to the Harem pants - the "leather" vest would look hot coupled with the Harem pants in their jumpsuit orientation, and either the Chie Mihara or Dolce Vita Hamilton boots would be perfect footwear to complete the ensemble. And did I mention that the incredibly versatile Harem pants are only $78? Yes, it's true. How often is such a covetable item actually affordable? You better believe that these are currently in my online shopping cart!

1 comment :

Eyeliah said...

That dolce vita boot is unbelievable!