Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2009

Shoe Love: Nine West Ciraco

Even though they aren't being released until March 17, these sandals are taking over my every thought. I can't stop dreaming about the 5 inch wedge heel and the lattice-like straps with a peep toe, and all of the outfits these shoes would make 1000 times better. How hot would these look with floaty skirts in the spring and flowery sundresses in the summer? I love how bondage they are, and how the straps wrap a bit over the ankle. I'm not sure if I can wait almost 2 months to get my hands on these babies! But if you have more patience than I do, they are available for pre-order at Nine West, and come in brown and black.

4 comments :

Christina said...

wow, yes they are totally beautiful! Do you know if they come in black?

Christina
xx
asensesublime.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Yep they do! I'm having trouble deciding between the brown or the black, they're both so hot!

Anonymous said...

Touche, Nine West!

These are so cute and make me anticipate spring all the more!!!

Ashley said...

The spring is coming soon! Well, in 2-3 months...