Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2009

An anniversary of sorts

Sweater- Urban Outfitters
Tee- Urban Outfitters
Black Skirt- Forever 21
Leggings- Pink Rose (Macy's)
Boots: Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret)
Earrings- Urban Outfitters
Ring- from Boyfriend :)

Thursday was me and my boyfriends anniversary, 5 years and 4 months I think? Who's counting at this point lol! We didn't do much, we're going to go out on Friday (today!), I'm not sure what we're going to do but it will be fun! Just wanted to make sure to do an outfit post, even though it's nothing special and I'm obviously back to my old white/black/grey routine, it is tried-and-true. I really am trying to do the color thing, I just don't have much color in my wardrobe and I'm pretty broke right now, so I promised myself that as soon as I come into some money I will be all about the colors!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary and sister's baby!
I like this outfit :)

Anna Rice said...

Congrats!

http://mark.anna.tripod.com

Ashley said...

Thank you both so much!