Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2008

Parisian Perhaps?

Hat: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Necklaces: Margo Morrison + Heart Necklace from BF
Long Tank Top: Gap
Cardigan + Tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Nine West Cuzza

I had my boyfriend take a quick outfit pic before we left to go meet up with some friends for coffee and a movie. We saw Seven Pounds with Will Smith, which I absolutely loved, but it is really intense for basically the whole movie so I'm kind of exhausted. Also, I'm sorry about the red eye and the overall quality of a lot of the pictures I take, my camera is in the process of dying and I'm just too busy/poor to get a new one. As soon as I get back to school though I will be trying to teach myself how to use Photoshop! So expect me to be less red-eyed and possibly 10lbs lighter in future pictures (just kidding about the 10lbs... maybe?).

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love that hat! I got it in pink and black, I loved it so much :) I wanted it in blue too, but I managed to control myself, which is rare.

Ashley said...

Oh you have to post a picture in your hats on your blog, I wanna see!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

This outfit is adorable! And I think it is quintessentially Parisian!

Ashley said...

Aww thanks Jesspgh, you're too sweet!

Anonymous said...

here is a pic of the pink one! I don't have any pics of me wearing them yet.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446193763&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492708007&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1225340921600&ev19=1:3

Ashley said...

I love it!