Apr 13, 2013


After what I am willing to brush aside as a "rough winter", springtime is finally here! That means cutoff shorts, outdoor concerts (including fun. and JT/Jay-Z, woo!), and the resurgence of blogging. In a bout of money unawareness, I bought a Canon Rebel T3, and I look forward to posting horribly composed photographs all summer long. Glad to be back, and glad to spend the afternoon catching up on all of your wonderful blogs!


Couture Carrie said...

Yay spring!
Welcome back, darling!


Milex said...

You've got that something

livlovelaugh said...

I'm so ready for spring/warm weather!


Jeans Please! said...

U have really great pics here :)

eliza said...

Yay, glad to have you back! I'm looking forward to your 'horribly composed photgraphs' hehe.


Marika said...

Great sets, I love the first one!!

Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog said...

Looking fabulous babe! Love this color on you!
You have a great blog so I follow you
come and see my blog if you have time
Check my latest post!
click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

curly purplepig said...

wow this is gorgeous! love spring!

Liesbeth (candyandtreats) said...

Yay, looking forward to new posts :-D


Morgan DeLapa said...

I'm so happy you're back to blogging! I missed reading your blog.
Congrats on the new camera, I upgraded to a DSLR a few months ago and it's been life changing.