Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2012

Chiffon

Rose tank from Sway Chic; Free People shorts; Ecote wedges from Urban Outfitters

Back to back to back 98 degree days call for as little clothing as possible. Luckily I can remain decent while still catching a breeze in this chiffon top I was gifted by Sway Chic. Their online store is stocked with boho beach gear - they're experts on what to wear to stay cool, what with being based in California and all. Oh, and did I mention this tank is only $26? Happy shopping!

9 comments :

Mimi said...

i like your top, it's pretty! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Liesbeth (candyandtreats) said...

Cool to see a new post from you again :-D

Lovely print and it does seem like a light top to battle the heat!

<3

Luna S said...

the pattern is gorgeous! stop by sometime love x

luna
lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

Luna S said...

the pattern is gorgeous! stop by sometime love x

luna
lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Lovely! Lucky you, enjoying hot temperatures!

Maria Bastida said...

cool floral top :D

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Style-Drum said...

Shoes are an "Aww" moment. I love-ve them.

Debra Turner said...

Oh, goodness! Isn't summer clothing fun! I love cotton fabrics so much. One of my favorite dresses called The Rock Fish dress is all cotton. I featured it my own blog here: http://thesavvvyshopper.blogspot.com/2012/07/m-mac-rock-fish-dress.html

Love your summer clothes too!

What I, personally, like about winters is leggings, which I see on your blog in other posts. Keep inspiring!

Irena D world said...

Love your blog
great looks x