Jun 7, 2011

MacDougal Street

H&M dress; Vintage Levi's jacket; Jeffrey Campbell boots; Diane von Furstenberg sunglasses; Vintage ring

These Diane von Furstenberg sunglasses were one of my birthday gifts - it was about time I give my Burberry's a rest! So thank you Mom and Dad for knowing exactly what I needed and would love! The H&M dress is a birthday gift from the BF - he also has been traveling all throughout the city patiently shopping with me these past few days, which has been the best gift of all!

And I had my first celebrity sighting this weekend - Ted Danson! The BF was definitely more excited about this than I was... I'm still hoping to see an Olsen!

18 comments :

Isabel said...

if u spot an olsen u better twitpic it!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love the dress!
and yay for celebspotting!! haha :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

Is there something wrong with me that I would be super excited to see Danson?

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

P.S. love the dress!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

such a cute outfit!!!! love the dress' print and what a great bag!!!

Poster Girl said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying the city! Can't wait to hear more! Loving those ankle boots & currently looking for a similar pair in tan.

Michelle Lee said...

such a pretty outfit :)

bravegrrl said...

cute! perfect spring outfit. love the nations they go with everything :)

Summer said...

i love what you're wearing! you look so cute!

ediot said...

hi dear. what a cute outfit.
i like that dress a lot and i really need to get myself a denim jacket soon
x

V A N E S S A said...

Nice outfit! I love the dress and how you add it that cool jacket.

Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Raji said...

This is such a pretty outfit
That dress is beautiful
You will see an Olsen soon enough!!

this free bird said...

Yes! I love this look-denim over a cute dress is always a win. Cute boots, too!

Viva La Vida said...

I loved your blog! All ur outfits are to die for. I'm a new follower of ur blog. Follow me back.

Check out my Fashion Blog! http://www.vivalavida7.blogspot.com/ Let's get fruity with some of the most juiciest trends of the season! xXx ♥

Alma said...

I love your outfit! It's so cute :) Especially the dress and boots

xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!
You look lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Ria said...

When I lived in NYC I went to Britney spears album release party so I'm sure you'll spot a celeb in no time that you're interested in.

The white cabbage said...

lovely outfit ...the bag is very nice

ciao ave

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

cute cute cute look!!!