Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2011

House of Guitars

Thrifted sweater; American Eagle jacket; Ancient old Abercrombie & Fitch jeans; Minnetonka moccasins;
Balenciaga bag; Dream Mullick necklace


I took this picture while running some errands this past weekend with the BF. We stopped by the House of Guitars in search of a CD for his dad's birthday, but went in the wrong entrance of the store and were directed to go through this back staircase covered in ads and signed memorabilia. I had to take advantage and shoot a quick pic even though my outfit wasn't anything special - I just loved the surroundings! I'm a huge fan of interesting wall clutter.

20 comments :

Mia M. said...

so jealous of the bag - amazing!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

Stylifiq said...

love the bag too..
Style by Stylifiq

Closet Fashionista said...

*sigh* I want that bag!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Vixen said...

love the photo and cool outfit!

KIRSTY IRWIN said...

Ah I love this wall clutter.
great bag by the way

xx Laksmono

stylista said...

I love the bag! Great color!
Check out my blog at


ALLTHINGSVOGUE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anthea said...

Love all the posters and pictures in the background :)

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Oh how cool - I really like that stairwell. I would totally do the same thing and stop for a little photoshoot! I can just never resist a good photo op.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

What a cool photo! It seems very vintage. :) I adore your purse. It's a beautiful color. xo

Sabrina Tassini said...

great blog and these photos are stunning!!i envy you for living in NY, i'll be there in june!:)
Could you visit my blog and follow me?i'll do the same:)wait u
kiss

patchworkporter.blogspot.com

Stiene Saenen said...

I love the bag! Amazing color :D x

Sarah Smile said...

such a cool spot, your bag is great too. xoxo

www.luckylucychance.blogspot.com

Amber said...

this pic is epic!

Juls said...

cool pic :)

Taryn said...

That setting is so cool! and may I jsut say your bag is a really lovely color :)

style-phenomenon.blogspot.com

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

this is pretty rock n' roll. i love your expression in this - it's like half jaded, half awe.

xo, Ashley

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

the wall clutter makes this shot. it adds such interest and the vintage feeel.

Catherine said...

i love your outfit xxx

The Ginger Fox said...

haha very cool hallway/staircase indeed

Ginger xoxo
http://gingerfoxvintage.com

Ms.Fashionista said...

Love the pop of color in the fab bag!

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xxx