May 17, 2010

Blogger Inspiration

The perfect patchwork denim bell-bottoms @ What is Reality Anyway?

*Obsessed* with these sweater shorts @ Christeric
(anyone know where to find a similar pair?)

Serious ring lust @ Where Did U Get That?

DIY Miu Miu tights @ The Haute Pursuit

My dream Chanel backpack @ FashionToast

Shredded tee, velvet leggings, and headband @ Fashion Squad

Bright, beautiful colors @ Style with Benefits


Dee said...

Oh yes, these ladies know how to break it down. I love Fashion Squad's head-piece by the way, so incredibly cool

Style with Benefits said...

I love Karen's ring collection... serious lust.

Thanks so much, lovey! :)

xo, becs

Fuji Files said...

I'm dying to know about the sweater shorts too!

xx FujiFiles

Angela said...


Le Sigh of a Fashionista said...

Not exactly the same, but kind of close in a romper. :)

E said...

Those "sweater shorts" are friggin' awesome!!!

hiyaluv said...

fun post Ashley! I love getting inspiration from fellow bloggers!! :) Did you ever find those shorts???


madeleine said...

ahhh! what inspiration!!! this is fabulous! love those rings, and even more so, i love those DIY miu miu tights! very cute.

stay classy,

Ashley said...

@Le Sigh of a Fashionista - Great find! Love the romper!

@hiyaluv - I haven't found the exact match, but Le Sigh of a Fashionista found a great lookalike in romper form at Forever 21! (link above^^)

Fashion Court said...

i LOVE that cross ring! actually, i really loved this post too! :p

Wrecked Stellar said...

This is a fabulous post! Great inspirations- loving the bright colors too on Bec! And I'm totally in love with the headpiece on Fashion Squad! xo, mel

Sophie said...

AHH i lurve those miu miu tights

everyone please check out and follow my fashion blog!

I promise you will enjoy it :o)

Robyn said...

Christeric's look is my ideal summer festival outfit. Photo saved.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Serious ring lust indeed...and loving the DIY Miu Miu-esque tights! Such inspiration!

CCWai said...

Oh, they look so inspirational!
It's nice how you put others blogs in your site too.
They're great!

Nathaniel said...

Love Rumi's backpack!

Kaye said...

Great inspiration! Love the rings

alixrose said...

I completely agree, these ladies are inspiration for me!
I want fashion toasts chanel bag so bad!!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Totally inspirational post!
Love all these bloggers!


LA said...

Totally agree with you, those girls have the style! ;)

WOW! I'm obssesed with Miu Miu DIY tights!


BarelyVogue said...

Love how unique every ones style is and congrats on winning the giveaway from Erika.
Keep in touch

Sarah @ Pandora's Box said...

What amazing ladies! Those diy miu miu tights are SO cool!


Nice blog !!! I love your taste !

I'm a fashion photographer.
visit to see my archive, you will love them!!

Orchid said...

i totally agree...these ladies really are inspiring...and i am enjoying your blog.cheers!!!

Lindsay With An "A" said...

You blog is a great inspiration! I love it!!!!! :) I hope you check out mine as well!

I have an amazing giveaway right now!