Jul 31, 2009

Erin Kleinberg Fall 2009

I'm ok with Fall coming, as long as it looks this good! With her Fall 2009 collection, Canadian Erin Kleinberg hopes to "bridge a gap in the marketplace with a collection of semi-couture tanks, tees, cardigans, and novelty pieces". The pieces are made in eco-friendly yet luxurious fabrics, are hand sewn, and many feature vintage jewels and adornments.

Oh, and did I mention that Erin Kleinberg is only 23 years old? With a previous post at W Magazine already behind her? I feel so unaccomplished. Check out her other pieces at ErinKleinberg.com, and shop at Intermix.

ps- How hot is Theodora Richards in these pics?

14 comments :

FASHIONconfectionairy said...

I saw her collection in Elle an di was mesmerized!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

FabBlab said...

These are stunning. I love Theodora. Will def check these out. And, they look very Serena Van Der Woodsen-esque.

Isabel said...

Oh wow lovely photos! The clothing looks so nice too.

x
thinkbackandrelax.blogspot.com

hippyhippychic said...

love the grey tee with black pocket.
very olsen.
x

www.hippyhippychic.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

the first dress is TDF! i love her line.

Jowy said...

NICE EDITORIAL!

ONE LOVE,
JOWY
WWW.ISEEJANEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Grace said...

I am pretty excited about this collection.

Love Grace.

Lissa said...

Beautiful photos!

Polished Sense said...

Love the photo session. I'd love to have one of those someday of my own :P

xo,
Jessica

kirstyb said...

those pics are amazing xoxox

Ela said...

Love my Canadian designers :)
Oh and that grey pocket tee - want it something fierce!

Your date night post! Love it :) And the happy smile, you look gorgeous! And the back zip - definitely my favourite part too! Front's amazing then you turn around...and leave them something to think about :)

M said...

great pics, the shinny black one in the 1st pic is something i'd wear



http://marielscastle.blogspot.com

J. said...

She looks fantastic! I love these photos!

Michelle Gabrielle said...

love it . she's beautiful.

http://jesuismichelle.blogspot.com/