Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2009

Ann Demeulemeester F/W 09.10 Paris


I'm still sifting through all of the collections from Paris Fashion Week (and London, and NY, and Milan...), I have a lot to catch up on! I just had to share my favorites from the Ann Demeulemeester F/W 09.10 show. Lace and sheer tops, knee-high leather boots, layers upon layers of flowing fabrics, and feathers! All working together to create some of the most unique runway looks I've seen all season. The knitwear was to die for, and the layers of long scarves seem to be a big look for Fall/Winter 2009-10 (check out a different take on layered scarves at the Missoni show). As for the corsets - what can I say that hasn't already been said? I need one in my life, for sure. Check out the whole runway show here!

9 comments :

SOS! said...

love her.
xx-LJ from SOS!

Aline said...

these are amazing!

Emz said...

haha those are great =) Don't catch up on them all together its gonna be horrible haha I got so BORED of looking at fashion shows cuz I tried to stay on top of it during the week and it failed. Because. there was just too much. But this show was amazing- AND SO WAS MISSONI!!!

Anonymous said...

feathers on the head.... thank you... :)

Alice X said...

i LOVe her, even though her last name is superdifficult to say:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful looks! I really love the black & white contrast. It's very chic, yet edgy at the same time.

Alice X said...

i looove anne d. :)


alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

@Emz: I definitely suffered from Fashion Week (/month) burnout, which is why I'm still catching up soooo long after the fact! But you're absolutely right, I'm trying to just absorb a few shows a day so that I can appreciate them all fully.

Lisa said...

Inspirational stuff. I love how all the disaparate elements and textures work together to create this tough chic look.