Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2009

Erin Wasson x RVCA February 1st

It's official, the Erin Wasson x RVCA line will be released February 1st and will be available at Barney's, Opening Ceremony, Ron Herman, and more! But I hope you've been saving your pennies, because this line is rumored to range from $50-$250, which is much higher than the average prices for RVCA clothes. As an Erin fan, I say these pieces are hot and worth the price, but if you don't mind scouring vintage shops I bet you could find very similar pieces for much lower prices. The line has a very '90s, grungy aesthetic, which I love, and is very Alexander Wang-esque (not shockingly). My personal favs are the flowered dress Erin is wearing in the ad above, the black Zeppelin top, and the white scoop neck tank she's wearing in the pic below. Check out some pictures of the collection below, along with an interview with Erin about her collaboration with RVCA:


Erin on E! News Daily 10:



Pictures from RVCA and Zimbio

3 comments :

Jane said...

Thanks for posting. I will be waiting... lol

Val said...

Love the loose tanks. Had no idea it was pronouced "Rivca" as apposed to "R-V-C-A"

Ashley said...

Thanks for the comments guys! I am also *patiently* waiting, but it's so hard to be patient! I desperately need to stock up on basics for the Spring. I also love the loose tanks, they seem like a definite wardrobe necessity.