Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2008

Mischa Barton for Stacey Lapidus

I love headbands, the more the merrier! And The O.C. will forever be one of my favorite guilty pleasure shows. So of course I can't hate on this celebrity collaboration! Mischa Barton and Stacey Lapidus have joined forces to create a line of headbands for the holiday season. The pieces consist of pearls, beads, crystals, sequins, flowers, and silk, and are priced from $80-$200. Right now the headbands are only available at StaceyLapidus.com, but soon you'll be able to find them at most boutiques that sell Stacey Lapidus accessories. Check out my favorites below, and view the whole collection here!

Pearl and Crystal Cluster Beaded Headband
In Black, Nude, and Pink: $130

Sequin Floral Scroll Head Wrap
In Purple (as shown): $100

Pictures from WWD and Stacey Lapidus

2 comments :

kate said...

Great looks but too expensive! I found Andrea's Beau which has an amazing collection of headbands and flower clips that are not only gorgeous but also afforable. Take a look at www.andreasbeau.com.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kate. I love what I saw when I went to the site www.andreasbeau.com!