Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2008

If you love me, won't you let me know?

My dream Christmas List:

Either this Balmain Spring 09 Ready-to-Wear Dress (and I'll take the shoes!),

...Or this Balmain Spring 09 Ready-to-Wear Dress (btw this is the dress SJP is wearing in the post below).
Unfortunately you can't buy either dress online, but this is my dream Xmas list, and in my dream whoever is buying me one of these has the same kind of hookup as SJP and can get me one before they're available to the public!

These Yves Saint Laurent sandals come in blue and black, and I'm definitely feeling the blue.

These Marni Rubber Mary-Jane pumps are so cute, and they almost look like they could be comfortable - well as comfortable as 4 inch heels can be.

I need a little black dress, and what better than this stunning Alexander McQueen Satin one-shoulder dress?

Lastly, I would love these studded Fendi Peep toe platforms, and they're actually on sale right now! It's a Christmas miracle!


Pictures from Style.com, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-a-Porter, Eluxury

No comments :