Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2008

Cut-out tees

I've been seeing cut-out tees everywhere lately! It seems like every blog has a DIY version of the popular Pleasure Principle tee, and now there's one on Nylon's cover girl, Paris Hilton. I love this fresh take on a basic tee. There are so many variations, you can have a go at your old tees with scissors and come up with your own unique piece! But in case you need some inspiration, here are some cut-out tee looks.Pleasure Principle at Oak NYC - this one is my favorite, but I have no idea how to go about replicating it. I might have to stalk eBay...

Obesity and Speed SS09 collection. I love Obesity and Speed shirts, they're just so hard to find (check Clothing Brigade if you live near Cleveland). As a side note, I have to have the Nothing Sacred tank immediately.
Obesity and Speed SS08 collectionObesity and Speed SS07 collectionUrban Outfitters Lost Vegas Tee - this one should be easy to replicate!

No comments :