Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2008

Current Love <3

I went to Saks this afternoon and found my new true love, this gorgeous Marc by Marc Jacobs Painted Intarsia Hat. In the store it came in the pictured pink color, bright blue, and all black. It's $78 but oh so worth it. The way I tried it on was more pushed back on my head, a la this model, which makes it look even cuter than it does in these pics (and shows its versatility!). I must get this before Blair wears it on Gossip Girl and it sells out everywhere! Below is the whole set, including gloves and a scarf which are still available in both pink and blue. And my obsession with bows continues...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

i'm selling mine here if youre interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230429693731#ht_500wt_1074