Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Missoni for Target kids sweater; Current/Elliott jeans; Ugg boots; Burberry sunglasses

Hi guys! I'm still in NYC, yay! I found an apartment on the UWS and moved in about two weeks ago (Zabar's Zombies!). I went from a furnished sublet to an unfurnished apartment, and I've been devoting all of my free time to finding furniture and trying to make this new place my home. I would love any tips on where to look for cute and cheap housewares!

Also, I've been interning at Lovelyish, the Xanga fashion and pop culture blog. I write eight to ten articles per week for them, and it's definitely the most fun I've ever had in an internship! I'm also toying with the idea of applying for grad school next year, but that's still very much up in the air...

So what have you all been up to? I miss you guys! I just got internet installed in my new place so I have plans to spend much of this weekend reading all of your blogs and catching up on your lives!

20 comments :

Mihaela said...

love your sweater! i'm glad you're still here.

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

The Girl With a Feather said...

It all sounds super exciting! Can't wait to here how it all goes! Loving your sweater too, the colours are gorgeous. Have a great weekend!

Michelle Lee said...

love your look! :)

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

I always get my cheap housewares from Ikea...love the sweater btw!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this photo! And congrats on the new place and fun internship!!!
Hmmm....Ikea, Home Goods and ermm...thats all I can think of for house stuff
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

look at you rock that sweater - looks lovely on you!

Gosia said...

Love the sweater!

Anna Grostina said...

I love your smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love to hear from you again and wish you all the best with the new appartment! Great sweater btw, I hesitated too long for the collection. Makes for a great fall item. Hope to read more soon! (And hurray for internet btw ;-) )

ryan said...

Your internship sounds REALLY fun, and congrats on the new apartment!

Style with Benefits said...

Great to see you're back!! And congrats on the new internship and apt.! Sounds amazing. Love your Burberry shades!

Happy decorating!

xx, becs

Orchid said...

Wow...great goign for you..what fun it must be!!! And I love the zig-zag design on your sweater. Cheers!!!

Alexandra said...

LOVE Missoni, always :)
xxx

maiah said...

You MUST check out Housing Works furniture auctions. You'd be surprised the great things you might be able to find. Congrats on the apartment!

xo!
Maiah // Writing with Wine

The Key To Chic said...

Good for you Ashley! I miss you too! I wore the Missoni for Target cardigan in that print today :) You look so amazing, I adore the sweater! Enjoy!

Chelsea said...

Congrats on the internship! really like the sweater- I've heard some negativity on the Missioni for Target items but this sweater looks great on you! I noticed that you mentioned it's a child's size. DId it just happen to fit better?

Gi&Lills said...

hellooo! see our blog and if you like following :)
xoxo
http://futurefashionindependent.blogspot.com/

Diego R. Wyatt said...

I totally want that sweater. I doubt it would fit me right though : (

I love this casual chic look on you!


Diego
www.howtozipyourfly.com

Minza said...

Love the Missoni sweater :)
Rougeberry Fashion

Unknown said...

looks like you scored some great missoni for target stuff. :) you are stylish, and i really HEART the photography on your blog. and i love that you're in NYC. i lived and worked in manhattan for many many years so i recognize a lot of the places in your photos. :) i love your blog, and i am following now. hope we can definitely stay connected. will visit again, and cheers!