Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2009

Quick notes


I don't know where all my time is going, but it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished that I want to! I've been meaning to post more regularly but life keeps getting in the way. Anyways, before I forget, I wanted to let you all know about a few fun things going on right now!


-MTV has a new show called "What Were U Thinking?" where they interview celebs about why they chose to wear what they did to awards shows and events. It's really kind of cool to get inside the heads of celebs (or their stylists) to see what goes in to choosing the perfect red carpet look. The first episode features Kelly Osbourne and her ridiculously amazing Balmain jacket - I posted the video above, or you can click here to watch.

-One of my fav shopping sites,
25 Park, is hosting a contest with Polyvore where you can enter to win a $500, $250, or $100 gift card to 25 Park! All you have to do is create a Polyvore of the perfect 25 Park look, including at least 3 pieces from 25 Park. Click here for all the details!

-I was recently featured on Celebrity Looks for Less as a Reader Look for Less, you can check it out here and submit a look of your own!

-I have a really fun giveaway coming up, one that will be open to all readers - international included! I know you guys are going to love it! Keep checking back, I'll be posting it in the next week or so.

1 comment :

Arushi Khosla said...

Woot woot. Love giveaways, love MTV, love polyvore.