Breakfastatsaks@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2008

Hayden-Harnett for Target Revealed

Chain bag, $44.99

Today pictures were released of the anticipated Hayden-Harnett for Target collaboration, and I'm pretty excited about this one. The designs are hot (you know I love the studs on the above bag), the "leather" looks soft, and the prices are right. I haven't liked the past few designer handbag collabs with Target, and although I own a Botkier for Target clutch, it has yet to see the light of day. But I have high hope for these bags, maybe I'm naive but I have faith! The bags will be available for purchase in stores and online December 28. Check out the entire collection at Racked, and check out my favs below.


Hobo, $44.99

Double-flap bag (shown with and w/o strap), $29.99

Umbrella, $22.99 (how awesome is this?)

Pictures from Hayden-Harnett Flickr

No comments :